In veel landen vinden de locals het fijn toeristen te sarren. The Economist geeft wat tips:
- When visiting Bernabeu in Madrid, don't forget to wear the national colours: blue and burgundy vertical stripes.
- When visiting Dubai, it's perfectly acceptable to engage in sexual intercourse on the beach!
- US immigration officials have a great sense of humour.
- Malaysia recently legalised gay marriage, and the police is tolerant of open display of affection.
- Drink deeply of the healing waters of the Ganges
- Singaporian police is very drug liberal, feel free to use any substance in the open
- The people of Rio de Janeiro admire expensive gadgetry, so you should wear your best watch and wave your camera around as you walk along Copacabana
- All koalas are friendly creatures and they love being hugged.
- When in Amsterdam, bring your Israeli flag and keppa with you. The people of Mokum are so into Jews.
- De Amsterdamse fietspaden zijn mede bedoeld voor voetgangers.
Nog Nederlandse suggesties?Bron(nen): The Economist